|Home||» Products||» Rheological Additives||» Rheological Additives|
With the help of our skilled team of professionals, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Rheological Additives, which are can improve the performance and appearance of many personal care and cosmetic products. These additives are used in cosmetics and personal care products. Our offered additives are processed using quality tested chemicals under the guidance of our skilled professionals keeping in mind defined international standards.Moreover, our valued can avail these Rheological Additives at most affordable rates.
Anti-settling effect, suspension of beads, pigments and glitters
Prevention of phase separation and Syneresis
Stabilization of oil/water emulsions
Suitability for aerosols and pump sprays: Thixotropic gels with SkygelÃ¢âÂ¢ atomise well.
Reduction of running and dripping
Uniform film formation: Pigments and sunscreen actives remain dispersed in the product and are evenly applied to the skin. This can help maintaining a high SPF.
Skin feel: Due to the uniform shape of the lathe like structure and their ability to glide easily over one another, SkygelÃ¢âÂ¢ adds smoothness and improves Ã¢â¬ÅlubricityÃ¢â¬Â without being sticky. Cosmetic products with SkygelÃ¢âÂ¢ are soothing to the skin.
Sebum absorption: SkygelÃ¢âÂ¢ products have high oil absorption. SkygelÃ¢âÂ¢ is used in clay masks for absorption of sebum and body secretions.
Disperses in water readily to form colloidal sols and gels
Forms reversible gels ( The flake can undergo hydration and drying any number of times )
Thickeners are colloidal, inorganic mineral thickeners which are essentially inert and non swelling in aqueous applications. When dispersed in water, they display unique Thixotropic properties that are useful in a variety of aqueous applications. Modest cost, high performance and virtually universal compatibility mean that they can often replace, or partially substitute for expensive imported thickeners while offering equivalent performance. Thickeners are Hydrated Magnesium Aluminum Silicate base Cosmetic grade rheological additive refined from natural mineral clay. It has been developed as a high purity, fast hydrating stabilizer for aqueous systems.
Properties in Formulation:
Various properties make the preferred rheological additive for water phases in cosmetic and personal care products
- Electrolyte stability: sodium salts are tolerated. Higher concentrations of other soluble salts may affect the efficiency of SkygelÃ¢âÂ¢
- Surfactant compatibility: SkygelÃ¢âÂ¢ can be used with anionic, nonionic and amphoteric surfactants.
- Solvent tolerance: SkygelÃ¢âÂ¢ can be used in the presence of up to 30% alcohol or other water miscible solvents.
- Temperature stability: Products formulated with SkygelÃ¢âÂ¢ remain stable in the heat and cold.
- Opacity: SkygelÃ¢âÂ¢ forms milky, turbid gels. Hence, gives very high level of opacity.
- Medicated skin lotions or lotions
- Facial masks/Beauty masks
- Shampoos ( especially for suspension of zinc pyrithione antidandruff agents)
- Facial Scrubs
- Deodorant Powders
- Bath powders
- Baby powders
- Face powders
- Rouge powders
- Dry shampoos
- Liquid rouge